LINZ FMR 19 ///
Art in digital contexts and public spaces ///
Wed 27 March – Sat 30 March, 2019, Donaulände, Linz, Austria ///
LINZ FMR is a biennial format for art in digital contexts and public spaces. The first edition will take place at the end of March 2019 in Linz, Austria.
The heart of the format is an exhibition in public and open space with works by international and local artists who deal with art in digital contexts. An education program with different tours and a supporting program with lectures, concerts and discussions will accompany the exhibition, to reflect on new approaches, working methods and developments related to art in digital contexts.
The following artists are taking part in the first edition of LINZ FMR 19:
- Bernhard Garnicnig (AT) & Jamie Allen (CA), bernhardgustavanton.com & jamieallen.com
- Clement Valla (US), clementvalla.com
- Filippo Minelli (IT), filippominelli.com
- Hybris (DE), instagram.com/hybris0815
- Isabella Auer (AT), isabellaauer.com
- Karin Ferrari (IT), karinferrari.com
- Karl Philips (BE), karlphilips.org
- Susanna Flock (AT) & Leonhard Müllner (AT), susannaflock.net & leonhardmuellner.at
- Suzanne Treister (UK), suzannetreister.net
- The Cool Couple (IT), thecoolcouple.co.uk
- Thomas Kluckner (AT), thomaskluckner.com
- Tomáš Moravec (CZ) & Matej Al-Ali, tomasmoravec.cz & alali.cz
LINZ FMR 19 is curated and organized by the Linz art and cultural initiatives qujOchÖ and servus.at, the Atelierhaus Salzamt, the Department of Cultural Studies of the University of Art and Design Linz and the STURM UND DRANG GALERIE.
More information: linzfmr.at